My next big project is my office/writing room. And no, these are not from an episode of Hoarders.
The room has been our storage shed for the same 12 years the laundry room has leaked. The first step in renovating the room is to buy a storage shed. We decided we didn’t want to junk-up our new laundry room, and unfortunately, we don’t have and can’t afford a garage. We need some place for shed stuff to go. Right now, it’s hiding in my writing room and under the counter in our guest bathroom. Under the counter, you’ll find odd tiles, grout, the Sunbeam Mixmaster I use for mixing tile mastic and grout, extra light switch plates, buckets of screws, buckets of door hinges and door knob parts, the wax melter for my legs, and feminine hygiene products. What a treat for nosey people!
I plan to install wood floors, finish building the shelves (which you can see started in the pictures), and paint in relatively bright colors. I already have the area rug for the room (you can see a glimps of it in the second photo), so I’ve somewhat constrained my level of brightness. Bummer.
No comments:
Post a Comment