The weekend project, to fix up the laundry room since the roof leak has finally been fixed after 12 years, took 4 weeks. I'm still not finished. I'm waiting on 5 gallons of drywall mud to re-texture the ceiling (because of the extensive repairs from the roof leak, I'll have to texture the whole thing. After this, I can paint, and it'll be complete. I had a heating and air guy come in (because I'm an idiot and shut the wrong breaker off to work on the laundry room), and he said to tell my husband he'd done a fantastic job on the tile. Umph! I did the tile! I told him. Fortunately, he was sufficiently apologetic.
It came out pretty awesome, and it's nice to have the clean, wet laundry drop to clean tile when we oops, rather than dirty concrete. It's also a nicer path to take friends out to the back yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment